What would you like to do?
As a guest at Bosön, you never have to be bored.Here, in scenic surroundings on northern Lidingö, there are plenty of both pulse-raising and relaxing opportunities to explore.
How about first-class fitness training, on your own or with the help of our competent team, in the gym, pool, running track or any of Bosön’s other generous and modern sports areas?You are also welcome to check your form in the Swedish Sports Confederation’s Laboratory for Performance Development. If you prefer more quiet activities, Bosön also offers a frisbee golf course, a boules court, scenic walking paths and an idyllic lake sauna with the possibility of a refreshing dip in Askrikefjärden.
A few suggestions
Historical tour, health walk or yoga? To give you an idea of Bosön's many different experiences, we have gathered some suggestions for you here.
- 10 min by car to archipelago boats (Larsbergs brygga and Gåshaga) that go to Djurgården, Gröna Lund, Skansen and further out into the archipelago.
- The bus goes to Ropsten T-bana. The nearest stop is Bosön. See current timetable on sl.se.
- Sports halls for ball sports such as table tennis, badminton, soft tennis and floorball can be booked.
- Running tracks close to the Lidingöloppsspåret. Ask our reception for directions.
- Own jetty with bathing ladder.
- Cafeteria available at our reception.
- 10 min by car Millesgården’s museum. See more information at millesgarden.se.
- 10 min by car to Fågelöuddebadet with beach, diving tower, miniature golf and kiosk.
- 10-15 min walk to ICA.
Feel free to contact us!
If you want to know how to best experience Bosön or have questions about other aspects of our activities, please contact us. You can find our contact details further down the page.